Serving individual, corporate and non-profit clients in various domains and geographies:
Projects conducted, based on vast experience in business, as both executive-in and consultant-to:
- Companies – Seed-stage, venture-backed and established companies in the domains of technology, consumer products, aerospace, medical devices, biotechnology and software.
- Investors – Individual Angel investors, Venture Capital and investment firms, primarily top-tier VC’s from Israel, Boston and New York, conducting due-diligence and managing portfolio investments
- Individuals – Assisting founders, small business owners and business leaders in resolving current issues and planning for the future. Conducting personal hands-on work and one-on-one value-add support
Non Profit, Education and Culture
Values-driven leadership, followership, and trusteeship, for organizational effectiveness and growth
- Non Profit Start Up – provides “roll up our sleeves” executive horsepower and strategic direction based on years of non-profit entrepreneurship, culture building and team leadership
- Education – University teaching, Waldorf education, teaching school children, and the use of arts and drama in education pedagogy.
- Arts & Sports – Organizations responsible for promoting the participation in artisitic and aports activities. Driven by our passion and personal experiences as amateur and semi-professional athlete, youth instructor, and participant and producer of performances and workshops
Examples: CogniTens automotive imaging, GalayOr optical communications, SELA semiconductors, Adjungo wireless, Traiana financial trade, N-Trig computer technology, Protalix biotherapeutics biopharmaceutical development and manufacturing, LTG education software, Litle&Co micropayments
Experience with industry, government and non-profit organizations serving customers in various settings, in a wide variety of industries, and across various cultures:
- Private and Public Companies, Venture Capital Investors, Angels, Board members, Executives, Founders, CEOs and CFOs
- Non-Profits, Schools, Sport Associations, Community Groups. Focus areas such as Transparency, Governance, Inclusive Processes, Consensus Building and Consensus Based Decision Making
- Government Agencies: Research & Development Contracts, Procurement Deals, Funded Collaborative Research with Universities. Bidding Competitive RFPs, Assembling Coalitions and Writing Winning Proposals, Managing Programs as Prime Contractor and as sub-contractor.
- Technology, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Consumer Products, Software, Hi-Tech, Telecommunications, Homeland Security, Medical Devices, Life Sciences, Financial Services.
- Cross Cultural & Cross-Continental – Asia, Europe, England, America, Israel
- Decision Making Cultures: from real-time such as military, to long-term consensus decisions and organizational transformation processes. From hierarchical to matrix functional structures, in areas such as new product features, funding, project planning, prioritization, risk mitigation, budget issues, pricing, channels, promotions, incentives, organizational design, integration, matrix tensions, turnarounds, HR hiring, personal improvement plans, force reductions, salary changes